The Fine Print
Duration of Coaching: Coaching EQ in kids and families takes time. I recommend that families use my services for a minimum of 3 months.
Locations: During the pandemic, I do all my sessions virtually. There is some leeway if the virtual session does not meet my clients' needs after a period of time. This will be discussed with the client. If there are any home visits, I follow all CDC recommended guidelines.
Rates: Rates are dependent on location, frequency, and subject area. I may also offer special rates on packages or due to promotions. These are some factors that may affect your rate, but I do my best to make you aware of if and when it changes.
You can expect
- My full and undivided attention on my student at the time of their personalized session.
- Recommendations for resource materials, strategies to use when I'm not around, and plenty of communication.
- A comfortable atmosphere for my student to learn without pressure.
- My assistance in anything education-related; purchasing materials (with reimbursement), accessing online resources, contacting teachers, etc.
- My support beyond scheduled sessions.
- That if I cannot make it to a session, I will let you know in advance. I may be able to send resources or assist virtually or over the phone.
What will make for a smooth session
- You've let me know of any time changes with plenty of notice so I can fill that time slot.
- You've sent me the material I need to review if applicable-- that way there is no time wasted on my part during the session.
- There is a dedicated area in which to do our work together.
If you have any questions or would like to know more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!